Alternative Dispute Resolution
Fanger & Associates LLC, An Ohio Law Firm
Fanger & Associates LLC is pleased to offer a wide range of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services to meet your needs. We are committed to assisting you resolve your dispute utilizing the method that best suites your specific situation. Our methods provide you with the resources and expertise to facilitate a cost-effective, cooperative, confidential and empowering solution to your conflict. To learn more about our ADR services click here.
We promote mutual agreements as opposed to one sided decisions rendered by a third party judiciary and strive to avoid the high cost and time associated with traditional litigation. Fanger & Associates LLC’ qualified team of attorneys and service providers will evaluate your situation and formulate a plan-of-action to effectively resolve the issues in a manner that is specific to your unique circumstances. To find out if ADR is right for you click here.
ADR services have proven to be very useful in a wide array of conflicts and legal disputes including: divorces and other family conflicts, landlord and tenant issues, professional liability cases, personal injury situations, business and commercial disputes, and insurance issues. To discuss your dispute and learn how Fanger & Associates LLC can utilize ADR to resolve your issues click here.
How Fanger & Associates LLC’ ADR services benefit you:
- We strive to avoid traditional litigation, saving you time and money.
- We have decades of experience in litigation and utilize this expertise to formulate a realistic resolution based on those experiences.
- We are committed to reducing for you and your family the emotional and financial turmoil associated with prolonged and costly litigation.
- You have more control of the outcome of your conflict and are fully involved in the process every step of the way.
- We can achieve a higher degree of confidentially with many of our methods, which increases your privacy during this difficult time.
- Our methods are tailored to promote win-win solutions.
- We are firmly committed to resolving your case without the need of litigation.
- Our services are designed to preserve your relationships with family members, business partners or any other parties involved.
- We provide you with a great deal of flexibility in order to garner customized results that address your specific concerns, not just your legal concerns.
To discuss these benefits and many more please click here.
Fanger & Associates LLC offer several ADR services to address your specific needs:
- Mediation – A Mediator will work with you and the other parties to devise a mutually agreed upon solution. To find out more about Mediation click here.
- Collaborative Law/Collaborative Divorce – Both you and the other parties involved will be assisted by one of our Attorneys who will facilitate the resolution process within specifically contracted terms. You will reach agreement with the support of our Attorneys and mutually-agreed experts. The end result consists of specifically contracted terms to suit your needs. To learn more about the Collaborative process click here.
- Arbitration - Used when a neutral mediator will impose a resolution to effectively solve the issue and devise final provisions. To learn more about Arbitration click here.
- Neutral Evaluations (Case Evaluation, Early Neutral Evaluation and Settlement Conferences) – We utilize multiple approaches in order to constructively provide you with an evaluation of your dispute, possible outcomes and provide constructive guidance. This is a specifically tailored method. To learn more about our Neutral Evaluation click here.
Fanger & Associates LLC’ ADR services offer several payment plans and fee options to meet your individual needs. Please click here to receive more information.
Please click here to help you find reasonable and cost-effective solutions to your conflict today. One of our Alternative Dispute Resolution professionals is ready to answer any of your questions and get you on the right track to resolution!